Companies and organizations who serve teachers, administrators and the circle of staff and other professionals committed to student learning and achievement, often turn to Winter Group to support their marketing communications programs. From advertising to direct marketing, brand development to exhibit design, integrated campaign planning and management to in-depth qualitative and quantitative market research, we bring a unique combination of education market knowledge and powerful creative muscle to every project we tackle.
Established more than 25 years ago, today Winter Group works across media platforms and channels to help our clients reach the education market’s decision-makers and influencers for products and programs across the curriculum and at every price point. Our team of writers, designers, researchers, developers and media specialists works to help our clients bring remarkable solutions and services into classrooms, libraries and homes to give every student the very best opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
The company’s founding principal, Linda Winter, is a frequent speaker at education and publishing conferences and has served as member of the Board of Directors for the Association of Educational Publishers. In June of 2016 and 2017, Winter Group received the Revere Award for Integrated Marketing from the American Association of Publishers Education Division.
Winter Group is based in Denver, Colorado and works with clients across the United States to generate demand, deliver actionable leads, and support strategic sales and marketing goals.
So what do you do exactly?
Good question. Whether you’re looking for a fully integrated marketing communications program or help with a ‘one off’ special project, we deliver. Our team of planners, researchers, writers, designers, developers and media specialists becomes your team, on deck and accessible to help you plan and produce the programs and materials that will build education market pipeline and turn prospects into buyers.
Education market organizations choose Winter Group to work on these kinds of assignments:
- Focus group research with teachers, administrators, librarians and other education stakeholders
- In-depth interviews with educators
- Competitive analysis
- Survey research
- Product/user testing
- Product/Service Naming and Branding
- Messaging and positioning development
- Identity Development/Identity and Branding Refresh
- Campaign and promotion planning
- Media planning and placement
- Web site development
- White paper content and design
- Case studies
- Turnkey campaign creative concept and production development across media channels
- Exhibit design and fabrication
- Catalog and eBook development
- Social media content development
- Video production
- List planning and procurement
- Presentation design and production
- Special event development and management
- Webinar development and production
- Sales enablement/collateral materials
- Thought leadership program development and management
- Press and publicity programs
- Marketing review and advisory services
- Editorial design for student- and teaching-facing resources